Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, slight is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
1. Pay no attention to, disrespect
1. (quantifier used with mass nouns) small in quantity or degree; not much or almost none or (with `a') at least some
2. Lacking substance or significance; a fragile claim to fame"
3. Being of delicate or slender build
1. A deliberate discourteous act (usually as an expression of anger or disapproval)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in slight?
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words