Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, slops is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
1. Cause or allow (a liquid substance) to run or flow from a container
2. Walk through mud or mire
3. Ladle clumsily
4. Feed pigs
1. Wet feed (especially for pigs) consisting of mostly kitchen waste mixed with water or skimmed or sour milk
2. Cheap clothing (as formerly issued to sailors in Britain)
3. Wet feed (especially for pigs) consisting of mostly kitchen waste mixed with water or skimmed or sour milk
4. Deep soft mud in water or slush
5. (usually plural) waste water from a kitchen or bathroom or chamber pot that has to be emptied by hand
6. (usually plural) weak or watery unappetizing food or drink
7. Writing or music that is excessively sweet and sentimental
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in slops?
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words