Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Slough
The definition of slough, the meaning of the word Slough:
Is slough a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Necrotic tissue; a mortified or gangrenous part or mass
- n. - A hollow filled with mud
- n. - A stagnant swamp (especially as part of a bayou)
- n. - Any outer covering that can be shed or cast off (such as the cast-off skin of a snake)
- v. - Cast off hair, skin, horn, or feathers
Slough is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in slough: G H L O S U
2 Anagrams of Slough
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to slough:
41 words found using the letters in "Slough"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words