Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Slug
The definition of slug, the meaning of the word Slug:
Is slug a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A projectile that is fired from a gun
- n. - A unit of mass equal to the mass that accelerates at 1 foot/sec/sec when acted upon by a force of 1 pound; approximately 14.5939 kilograms
- n. - A counterfeit coin
- n. - An idle slothful person
- n. - An amount of an alcoholic drink (usually liquor) that is poured or gulped
- n. - A strip of type metal used for spacing
- n. - Any of various terrestrial gastropods having an elongated slimy body and no external shell
- n. - (boxing) a blow with the fist
- v. - Strike heavily, especially with the fist or a bat
- v. - Be idle; exist in a changeless situation
Slug is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in slug: G L S U
2 Anagrams of Slug
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to slug:
5 words found using the letters in "Slug"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words