Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Slump
The definition of slump, the meaning of the word Slump:
Is slump a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A noticeable deterioration in performance or quality
- n. - A long-term economic state characterized by unemployment and low prices and low levels of trade and investment
- v. - Assume a drooping posture or carriage
- v. - Fall or sink heavily
- v. - Fall heavily or suddenly; decline markedly
- v. - Go down in value
Slump is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in slump: L M P S U
2 Anagrams of Slump
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to slump:
22 words found using the letters in "Slump"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words