Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Smith
The definition of smith, the meaning of the word Smith:
Is smith a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Rhodesian statesman who declared independence of Zimbabwe from Great Britain (born in 1919)
- n. - United States sculptor (1906-1965)
- n. - United States singer noted for her rendition of patriotic songs (1909-1986)
- n. - United States suffragist who refused to pay taxes until she could vote (1792-1886)
- n. - United States blues singer (1894-1937)
- n. - Religious leader who founded the Mormon Church in 1830 (1805-1844)
- n. - English explorer who helped found the colony at Jamestown, Virginia; was said to have been saved by Pocahontas (1580-1631)
- n. - Scottish economist who advocated private enterprise and free trade (1723-1790)
- n. - Someone who works at something specified
- n. - Someone who works metal (especially by hammering it when it is hot and malleable)
Smith is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in smith: H I M S T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to smith:
26 words found using the letters in "Smith"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words