Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Snarls
The definition of snarls, the meaning of the word Snarls:
Is snarls a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A vicious angry growl
- n. - An angry vicious expression
- n. - Something jumbled or confused
- v. - Utter in an angry, sharp, or abrupt tone
- v. - Make a snarling noise or move with a snarling noise
- v. - Twist together or entwine into a confusing mass
- v. - Make more complicated or confused through entanglements
Snarls is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in snarls: A L N R S S
19 words found using the letters in "Snarls"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words