Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, souths is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
1. The region of the United States lying to the south of the Mason-Dixon line
2. The southern states that seceded from the United States in 1861
3. The cardinal compass point that is at 180 degrees
4. A location in the southern part of a country, region, or city
5. The direction corresponding to the southward cardinal compass point
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in souths?
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words