Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Spaces
The definition of spaces, the meaning of the word Spaces:
Is spaces a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The unlimited expanse in which everything is located
- n. - An empty area (usually bounded in some way between things)
- n. - An area reserved for some particular purpose
- n. - Any location outside the Earth's atmosphere
- n. - A blank character used to separate successive words in writing or printing
- n. - The interval between two times
- n. - A blank area
- n. - One of the areas between or below or above the lines of a musical staff
- n. - (printing) a block of type without a raised letter; used for spacing between words or sentences
- v. - Place at intervals
Spaces is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in spaces: A C E P S S
1 Anagram of Spaces
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to spaces:
56 words found using the letters in "Spaces"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words