Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Spells
The definition of spells, the meaning of the word Spells:
Is spells a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A psychological state induced by (or as if induced by) a magical incantation
- n. - A time for working (after which you will be relieved by someone else)
- n. - A period of indeterminate length (usually short) marked by some action or condition
- n. - A verbal formula believed to have magical force
- v. - Orally recite the letters of or give the spelling of
- v. - Indicate or signify
- v. - Write or name the letters that comprise the conventionally accepted form of (a word or part of a word)
- v. - Relieve (someone) from work by taking a turn
- v. - Place under a spell
- v. - Take turns working
Spells is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in spells: E L L P S S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to spells:
15 words found using the letters in "Spells"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words