Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, spoils is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
1. Make a mess of, destroy or ruin
2. Become unfit for consumption or use
3. Alter from the original
4. Treat with excessive indulgence
5. Hinder or prevent (the efforts, plans, or desires) of
6. Have a strong desire or urge to do something
7. Destroy and strip of its possession
8. Make imperfect
1. (usually plural) valuables taken by violence (especially in war)
2. The act of spoiling something by causing damage to it
3. The act of stripping and taking by force
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in spoils?
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words