Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Sponges
The definition of sponges, the meaning of the word Sponges:
Is sponges a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A porous mass of interlacing fibers that forms the internal skeleton of various marine animals and usable to absorb water or any porous rubber or cellulose product similarly used
- n. - Someone able to acquire new knowledge and skills rapidly and easily
- n. - A follower who hangs around a host (without benefit to the host) in hope of gain or advantage
- n. - Primitive multicellular marine animal whose porous body is supported by a fibrous skeletal framework; usually occurs in sessile colonies
- v. - Wipe with a sponge, so as to clean or moisten
- v. - Ask for and get free; be a parasite
- v. - Erase with a sponge; as of words on a blackboard
- v. - Soak up with a sponge
- v. - Gather sponges, in the ocean
Sponges is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in sponges: E G N O P S S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to sponges:
86 words found using the letters in "Sponges"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words