Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Sports
The definition of sports, the meaning of the word Sports:
Is sports a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An active diversion requiring physical exertion and competition
- n. - The occupation of athletes who compete for pay
- n. - (Maine colloquial) a temporary summer resident of Maine
- n. - A person known for the way she (or he) behaves when teased or defeated or subjected to trying circumstances
- n. - Someone who engages in sports
- n. - (biology) an organism that has characteristics resulting from chromosomal alteration
- n. - Verbal wit or mockery (often at another's expense but not to be taken seriously)
- v. - Wear or display in an ostentatious or proud manner
- v. - Play boisterously
Sports is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in sports: O P R S S T
1 Anagram of Sports
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to sports:
45 words found using the letters in "Sports"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words