Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Spy
The definition of spy, the meaning of the word Spy:
Is spy a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - (military) a secret agent hired by a state to obtain information about its enemies or by a business to obtain industrial secrets from competitors
- n. - A secret watcher; someone who secretly watches other people
- v. - Catch sight of
- v. - Watch, observe, or inquire secretly
- v. - Catch sight of; to perceive with the eyes
- v. - Secretly collect sensitive or classified information; engage in espionage
Spy is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 3 letters in spy: P S Y
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to spy:
0 words found using the letters in "Spy"