Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Squared
The definition of squared, the meaning of the word Squared:
Is squared a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Make square
- v. - Raise to the second power
- v. - Cause to match, as of ideas or acts
- v. - Position so as to be square
- v. - Be compatible with
- v. - Pay someone and settle a debt
- v. - Turn the paddle; in canoeing
- v. - Turn the oar, while rowing
- adj. - Having been made square
Squared is worth 17 points in Scrabble, and 18 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in squared: A D E Q R S U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to squared:
81 words found using the letters in "Squared"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words