Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, squat is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 14 points in Scrabble, and 15 points in Words with Friends
1. Sit on one's heels
2. Be close to the earth, or be disproportionately wide
3. Occupy (a dwelling) illegally
1. Short and thick; as e.g. having short legs and heavy musculature
2. Having a low center of gravity; built low to the ground
1. Exercising by repeatedly assuming a crouching position with the knees bent; strengthens the leg muscles
2. A small worthless amount
3. The act of assuming or maintaining a crouching position with the knees bent and the buttocks near the heels
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in squat?
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words