Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Squat
The definition of squat, the meaning of the word Squat:
Is squat a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Exercising by repeatedly assuming a crouching position with the knees bent; strengthens the leg muscles
- n. - A small worthless amount
- n. - The act of assuming or maintaining a crouching position with the knees bent and the buttocks near the heels
- v. - Sit on one's heels
- v. - Be close to the earth, or be disproportionately wide
- v. - Occupy (a dwelling) illegally
- adj. - Short and thick; as e.g. having short legs and heavy musculature
- adj. - Having a low center of gravity; built low to the ground
Squat is worth 14 points in Scrabble, and 15 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in squat: A Q S T U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to squat:
17 words found using the letters in "Squat"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words