Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, squeeze is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 25 points in Scrabble, and 26 points in Words with Friends
1. To compress with violence, out of natural shape or condition
2. Press firmly
3. Squeeze like a wedge into a tight space
4. To cause to do through pressure or necessity, by physical, moral or intellectual means :"She forced him to take a job in the city"
5. Obtain by coercion or intimidation
6. Press or force
7. Squeeze tightly between the fingers
8. Squeeze (someone) tightly in your arms, usually with fondness
9. Squeeze or press together
1. The act of gripping and pressing firmly
2. A state in which there is a short supply of cash to lend to businesses and consumers and interest rates are high
3. A situation in which increased costs cannot be passed on to the customer
4. (slang) a person's girlfriend or boyfriend
5. A twisting squeeze
6. An aggressive attempt to compel acquiescence by the concentration or manipulation of power
7. A tight or amorous embrace
8. The act of forcing yourself (or being forced) into or through a restricted space
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in squeeze?
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words