Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
17 Definitions of Squeeze
The definition of squeeze, the meaning of the word Squeeze:
Is squeeze a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The act of gripping and pressing firmly
- n. - A state in which there is a short supply of cash to lend to businesses and consumers and interest rates are high
- n. - A situation in which increased costs cannot be passed on to the customer
- n. - (slang) a person's girlfriend or boyfriend
- n. - A twisting squeeze
- n. - An aggressive attempt to compel acquiescence by the concentration or manipulation of power
- n. - A tight or amorous embrace
- n. - The act of forcing yourself (or being forced) into or through a restricted space
- v. - To compress with violence, out of natural shape or condition
- v. - Press firmly
- v. - Squeeze like a wedge into a tight space
- v. - To cause to do through pressure or necessity, by physical, moral or intellectual means :"She forced him to take a job in the city"
- v. - Obtain by coercion or intimidation
- v. - Press or force
- v. - Squeeze tightly between the fingers
- v. - Squeeze (someone) tightly in your arms, usually with fondness
- v. - Squeeze or press together
Squeeze is worth 25 points in Scrabble, and 26 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in squeeze: E E E Q S U Z
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to squeeze:
8 words found using the letters in "Squeeze"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words