Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Squelch
The definition of squelch, the meaning of the word Squelch:
Is squelch a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A crushing remark
- n. - An electric circuit that cuts off a receiver when the signal becomes weaker than the noise
- v. - Suppress or crush completely
- v. - Make a sucking sound
- v. - Walk through mud or mire
- v. - To compress with violence, out of natural shape or condition
Squelch is worth 21 points in Scrabble, and 23 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in squelch: C E H L Q S U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to squelch:
36 words found using the letters in "Squelch"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words