Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Squints
The definition of squints, the meaning of the word Squints:
Is squints a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Abnormal alignment of one or both eyes
- n. - The act of squinting; looking with the eyes partly closed
- v. - Cross one's eyes as if in strabismus
- v. - Be cross-eyed; have a squint or strabismus
- v. - Partly close one's eyes, as when hit by direct blinding light
Squints is worth 16 points in Scrabble, and 18 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in squints: I N Q S S T U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to squints:
56 words found using the letters in "Squints"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words