Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Stacks
The definition of stacks, the meaning of the word Stacks:
Is stacks a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A large number or amount
- n. - Storage space in a library consisting of an extensive arrangement of bookshelves where most of the books are stored
- n. - An orderly pile
- n. - (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent
- n. - A list in which the next item to be removed is the item most recently stored (LIFO)
- n. - A large tall chimney through which combustion gases and smoke can be evacuated
- n. - A storage device that handles data so that the next item to be retrieved is the item most recently stored (LIFO)
- v. - Load or cover with stacks
- v. - Arrange in stacks
- v. - Arrange the order of so as to increase one's winning chances
Stacks is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in stacks: A C K S S T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to stacks:
38 words found using the letters in "Stacks"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words