Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Station
The definition of station, the meaning of the word Station:
Is station a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A facility equipped with special equipment and personnel for a particular purpose
- n. - Proper or designated social situation
- n. - (nautical) the location to which a ship or fleet is assigned for duty
- n. - The position where someone (as a guard or sentry) stands or is assigned to stand
- n. - The frequency assigned to a broadcasting station
- v. - Assign to a station
Station is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in station: A I N O S T T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to station:
100 words found using the letters in "Station"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words