Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, steels is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
1. Get ready for something difficult or unpleasant
2. Cover, plate, or edge with steel
1. An alloy of iron with small amounts of carbon; widely used in construction; mechanical properties can be varied over a wide range
2. A cutting or thrusting weapon that has a long metal blade and a hilt with a hand guard
3. Knife sharpener consisting of a ridged steel rod
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in steels?
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words