Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Steels
The definition of steels, the meaning of the word Steels:
Is steels a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An alloy of iron with small amounts of carbon; widely used in construction; mechanical properties can be varied over a wide range
- n. - A cutting or thrusting weapon that has a long metal blade and a hilt with a hand guard
- n. - Knife sharpener consisting of a ridged steel rod
- v. - Get ready for something difficult or unpleasant
- v. - Cover, plate, or edge with steel
Steels is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in steels: E E L S S T
2 Anagrams of Steels
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to steels:
40 words found using the letters in "Steels"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words