Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Steep
The definition of steep, the meaning of the word Steep:
Is steep a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A steep place (as on a hill)
- v. - Devote (oneself) fully to
- v. - Let sit in a liquid to extract a flavor or to cleanse
- adj. - Having a sharp inclination
- adj. - Greatly exceeding bounds of reason or moderation
- adj. - Of a slope; set at a high angle
Steep is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in steep: E E P S T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to steep:
17 words found using the letters in "Steep"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words