Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Stints
The definition of stints, the meaning of the word Stints:
Is stints a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An unbroken period of time during which you do something
- n. - Smallest American sandpiper
- n. - An individual's prescribed share of work
- v. - Subsist on a meager allowance
- v. - Supply sparingly and with restricted quantities
Stints is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in stints: I N S S T T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to stints:
24 words found using the letters in "Stints"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words