Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Stirred
The definition of stirred, the meaning of the word Stirred:
Is stirred a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Move an implement through
- v. - Move very slightly
- v. - Stir feelings in
- v. - Stir the feelings, emotions, or peace of
- v. - Affect emotionally
- v. - Summon into action or bring into existence, often as if by magic
- v. - To begin moving, "As the thunder started the sleeping children began to stir"
- v. - Mix or add by stirring
- adj. - Being excited or provoked to the expression of an emotion
- adj. - Emotionally aroused
- adj. - Set into a usually circular motion in order to mix or blend
Stirred is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in stirred: D E I R R S T
1 Anagram of Stirred
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to stirred:
98 words found using the letters in "Stirred"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words