Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, stoops is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
1. Bend one's back forward from the waist on down
2. Debase oneself morally, act in an undignified, unworthy, or dishonorable way
3. Descend swiftly, as if on prey
4. Sag, bend, bend over or down
5. Carry oneself, often habitually, with head, shoulders, and upper back bent forward
1. An inclination of the top half of the body forward and downward
2. Basin for holy water
3. Small porch or set of steps at the front entrance of a house
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in stoops?
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words