Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Strand
The definition of strand, the meaning of the word Strand:
Is strand a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A pattern forming a unity within a larger structural whole
- n. - Line consisting of a complex of fibers or filaments that are twisted together to form a thread or a rope or a cable
- n. - A necklace made by a stringing objects together;
- n. - A very slender natural or synthetic fiber
- n. - A poetic term for a shore (as the area periodically covered and uncovered by the tides)
- n. - A street in west central London famous for its theaters and hotels
- v. - Leave stranded or isolated with little hope of rescue
- v. - Drive (a vessel) ashore
- v. - Bring to the ground
Strand is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in strand: A D N R S T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to strand:
53 words found using the letters in "Strand"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words