Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Streak
The definition of streak, the meaning of the word Streak:
Is streak a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An unbroken series of events
- n. - A distinctive characteristic
- n. - A narrow marking of a different color or texture from the background
- n. - A sudden flash (as of lightning)
- v. - Move quickly in a straight line
- v. - Run naked in a public place
- v. - Mark with spots or blotches of different color or shades of color as if stained
Streak is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in streak: A E K R S T
3 Anagrams of Streak
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to streak:
103 words found using the letters in "Streak"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words