Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Strong
The definition of strong, the meaning of the word Strong:
Is strong a scrabble word? Yes!
- adj. - Having strength or power greater than average or expected
- adj. - Not faint or feeble
- adj. - Having or wielding force or authority
- adj. - Having a strong physiological or chemical effect
- adj. - Immune to attack; incapable of being tampered with
- adj. - Of good quality and condition; solidly built
- adj. - Of verbs not having standard (or regular) inflection
- adj. - Being distilled rather than fermented; having a high alcoholic content
- adj. - Freshly made or left
- adj. - Strong and sure
Strong is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in strong: G N O R S T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to strong:
42 words found using the letters in "Strong"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words