Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Stub
The definition of stub, the meaning of the word Stub:
Is stub a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A short piece remaining on a trunk or stem where a branch is lost
- n. - A small piece
- n. - A torn part of a ticket returned to the holder as a receipt
- n. - The part of a check that is retained as a record
- n. - The small unused part of something (especially the end of a cigarette that is left after smoking)
- v. - Pull up (weeds) by their roots
- v. - Extinguish by crushing
- v. - Clear of weeds by uprooting them
- v. - Strike (one's toe) accidentally against an object
Stub is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in stub: B S T U
3 Anagrams of Stub
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to stub:
10 words found using the letters in "Stub"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words