Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Studs
The definition of studs, the meaning of the word Studs:
Is studs a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A man who is virile and sexually active
- n. - Ornament consisting of a circular rounded protuberance (as on a vault or shield or belt)
- n. - An upright in house framing
- n. - Adult male horse kept for breeding
- n. - Poker in which each player receives hole cards and the remainder are dealt face up; bets are placed after each card is dealt
- v. - Scatter or intersperse like dots or studs
- v. - Provide with or construct with studs
Studs is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in studs: D S S T U
1 Anagram of Studs
7 words found using the letters in "Studs"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words