Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Subdued
The definition of subdued, the meaning of the word Subdued:
Is subdued a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Put down by force or intimidation
- v. - To put down by force or authority
- v. - Hold within limits and control
- v. - Get on top of; deal with successfully
- v. - Make subordinate, dependent, or subservient
- v. - Correct by punishment or discipline
- adj. - In a softened tone
- adj. - Restrained in style or quality
- adj. - Quieted and brought under control
- adj. - Not brilliant or glaring
- adj. - Lacking in light; not bright or harsh
Subdued is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in subdued: B D D E S U U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to subdued:
31 words found using the letters in "Subdued"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words