Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Subdues
The definition of subdues, the meaning of the word Subdues:
Is subdues a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Put down by force or intimidation
- v. - To put down by force or authority
- v. - Hold within limits and control
- v. - Get on top of; deal with successfully
- v. - Make subordinate, dependent, or subservient
- v. - Correct by punishment or discipline
Subdues is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in subdues: B D E S S U U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to subdues:
34 words found using the letters in "Subdues"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words