Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Sully
The definition of sully, the meaning of the word Sully:
Is sully a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - United States painter (born in England) of portraits and historical scenes (1783-1872)
- n. - French statesman (1560-1641)
- v. - Place under suspicion or cast doubt upon
- v. - Make dirty or spotty, as by exposure to air; also used metaphorically
- v. - Charge falsely or with malicious intent; attack the good name and reputation of someone
Sully is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in sully: L L S U Y
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to sully:
2 words found using the letters in "Sully"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words