Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Surface
The definition of surface, the meaning of the word Surface:
Is surface a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The outer boundary of an artifact or a material layer constituting or resembling such a boundary
- n. - The extended two-dimensional outer boundary of a three-dimensional object
- n. - The outermost level of the land or sea
- n. - A superficial aspect as opposed to the real nature of something
- n. - Information that has become public
- n. - A device that provides reactive force when in motion relative to the surrounding air; can lift or control a plane in flight
- v. - Come to the surface
- v. - Put a coat on; cover the surface of; furnish with a surface
- v. - Appear or become visible; make a showing
- adj. - On the surface
Surface is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in surface: A C E F R S U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to surface:
126 words found using the letters in "Surface"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words