Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Surge
The definition of surge, the meaning of the word Surge:
Is surge a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A sudden forceful flow
- n. - A sudden or abrupt strong increase
- n. - A large sea wave
- v. - Rise and move, as in waves or billows
- v. - Rise rapidly
- v. - Rise or move forward
- v. - Rise or heave upward under the influence of a natural force such as a wave
- v. - See one's performance improve
Surge is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in surge: E G R S U
2 Anagrams of Surge
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to surge:
26 words found using the letters in "Surge"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words