Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Survey
The definition of survey, the meaning of the word Survey:
Is survey a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A detailed critical inspection
- n. - Short descriptive summary (of events)
- n. - The act of looking or seeing or observing
- v. - Consider in a comprehensive way
- v. - Look over carefully or inspect
- v. - Keep under surveillance
- v. - Hold a review (of troops)
- v. - Make a survey of; for statistical purposes
- v. - Plot a map of (land)
Survey is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in survey: E R S U V Y
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to survey:
22 words found using the letters in "Survey"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words