Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Swagger
The definition of swagger, the meaning of the word Swagger:
Is swagger a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An itinerant Australian laborer who carries his personal belongings in a bundle as he travels around in search of work
- n. - A proud stiff pompous gait
- v. - To walk with a lofty proud gait, often in an attempt to impress others
- v. - Discourage or frighten with threats or a domineering manner; intimidate
- v. - Act in an arrogant, overly self-assured, or conceited manner
- adj. - (British informal) very chic
Swagger is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in swagger: A E G G R S W
1 Anagram of Swagger
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to swagger:
99 words found using the letters in "Swagger"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words