Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, sweeps is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
1. Sweep across or over
2. Move with sweeping, effortless, gliding motions
3. Sweep with a broom or as if with a broom
4. Force into some kind of situation, condition, or course of action
5. To cover or extend over an area or time period
6. Clean by sweeping
7. Win an overwhelming victory in or on
8. Cover the entire range of
9. Make a big sweeping gesture or movement
1. A wide scope
2. Someone who cleans soot from chimneys
3. Winning all or all but one of the tricks in bridge
4. A long oar used in an open boat
5. (American football) an attempt to advance the ball by running around the end of the line
6. A movement in an arc
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in sweeps?
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words