Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
14 Definitions of Switch
The definition of switch, the meaning of the word Switch:
Is switch a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Control consisting of a mechanical or electrical or electronic device for making or breaking or changing the connections in a circuit
- n. - An event in which one thing is substituted for another
- n. - Hairpiece consisting of a tress of false hair; used by women to give shape to a coiffure
- n. - Railroad track having two movable rails and necessary connections; used to turn a train from one track to another or to store rolling stock
- n. - A flexible implement used as an instrument of punishment
- n. - A basketball maneuver; two defensive players shift assignments so that each guards the player usually guarded by the other
- n. - The act of changing one thing or position for another
- v. - Change over, change around, as to a new order or sequence
- v. - Exchange or give (something) in exchange for
- v. - Lay aside, abandon, or leave for another
- v. - Make a shift in or exchange of; then we switched"
- v. - Cause to go on or to be engaged or set in operation
- v. - Flog with or as if with a flexible rod
- v. - Reverse (a direction, attitude, or course of action)
Switch is worth 14 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in switch: C H I S T W
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to switch:
42 words found using the letters in "Switch"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words