Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Swoops
The definition of swoops, the meaning of the word Swoops:
Is swoops a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - (music) rapid sliding up or down the musical scale
- n. - A very rapid raid
- n. - A swift descent through the air
- v. - Move down on as if in an attack
- v. - Move with a sweep, or in a swooping arc
- v. - Seize or catch with a swooping motion
Swoops is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in swoops: O O P S S W
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to swoops:
25 words found using the letters in "Swoops"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words