Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Sworn
The definition of sworn, the meaning of the word Sworn:
Is sworn a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Utter obscenities or profanities
- v. - To declare or affirm solemnly and formally as true
- v. - Promise solemnly; take an oath
- v. - Make a deposition; declare under oath
- v. - Have confidence or faith in
- adj. - Bound by or as if by an oath
- adj. - Bound by or stated on oath
Sworn is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in sworn: N O R S W
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to sworn:
26 words found using the letters in "Sworn"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words