Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
13 Definitions of Swung
The definition of swung, the meaning of the word Swung:
Is swung a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Move in a curve or arc, usually with the intent of hitting
- v. - Move or walk in a swinging or swaying manner
- v. - Change direction with a swinging motion; turn
- v. - Influence decisively
- v. - Make a big sweeping gesture or movement
- v. - Hang freely
- v. - Hit or aim at with a sweeping arm movement
- v. - Alternate dramatically between high and low values
- v. - Live in a lively, modern, and relaxed style
- v. - Have a certain musical rhythm
- v. - Be a social swinger; socialize a lot
- v. - Play with a subtle and intuitively felt sense of rhythm
- v. - Engage freely in promiscuous sex, often with the husband or wife of one's friends
Swung is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in swung: G N S U W
12 words found using the letters in "Swung"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words