Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Taboo
The definition of taboo, the meaning of the word Taboo:
Is taboo a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A prejudice (especially in Polynesia and other South Pacific islands) that prohibits the use or mention of something because of its sacred nature
- n. - An inhibition or ban resulting from social custom or emotional aversion
- v. - Declare as sacred and forbidden
- adj. - Excluded from use or mention
- adj. - Forbidden to profane use especially in South Pacific islands
Taboo is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in taboo: A B O O T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to taboo:
20 words found using the letters in "Taboo"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words