Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Tackle
The definition of tackle, the meaning of the word Tackle:
Is tackle a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The person who plays that position on a football team
- n. - Gear consisting of ropes etc. supporting a ship's masts and sails
- n. - Gear used in fishing
- n. - (American football) a position on the line of scrimmage
- n. - (American football) grasping an opposing player with the intention of stopping by throwing to the ground
- v. - Accept as a challenge
- v. - Put a harness
- v. - Seize and throw down an opponent player, who usually carries the ball
Tackle is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in tackle: A C E K L T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to tackle:
54 words found using the letters in "Tackle"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words