Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Talk
The definition of talk, the meaning of the word Talk:
Is talk a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An exchange of ideas via conversation
- n. - Discussion; (`talk about' is a less formal alternative for `discussion of')
- n. - The act of giving a talk to an audience
- n. - A speech that is open to the public
- n. - Idle gossip or rumor
- v. - Exchange thoughts; talk with
- v. - Express in speech
- v. - Use language
- v. - Reveal information
- v. - Divulge confidential information or secrets
- v. - Deliver a lecture or talk
Talk is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in talk: A K L T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to talk:
8 words found using the letters in "Talk"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words