Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Tally
The definition of tally, the meaning of the word Tally:
Is tally a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A score in baseball made by a runner touching all four bases safely
- n. - A bill for an amount due
- n. - The act of counting; reciting numbers in ascending order
- v. - Be compatible, similar or consistent; coincide in their characteristics
- v. - Gain points in a game
- v. - Keep score, as in games
- v. - Determine the sum of
Tally is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in tally: A L L T Y
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to tally:
12 words found using the letters in "Tally"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words