Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Teasers
The definition of teasers, the meaning of the word Teasers:
Is teasers a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A worker who teases wool
- n. - Someone given to teasing (as by mocking or stirring curiosity)
- n. - An advertisement that offers something free in order to arouse customers' interest
- n. - A particularly baffling problem that is said to have a correct solution
- n. - An attention-getting opening presented at the start of a television show
- n. - A flat at each side of the stage to prevent the audience from seeing into the wings
- n. - A device for teasing wool
Teasers is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in teasers: A E E R S S T
5 Anagrams of Teasers
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to teasers:
136 words found using the letters in "Teasers"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words