Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Tensed
The definition of tensed, the meaning of the word Tensed:
Is tensed a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Become stretched or tense or taut
- v. - Increase the tension on
- v. - Become tense, nervous, or uneasy
- v. - Cause to be tense and uneasy or nervous or anxious
- adj. - Having inflections to indicate tense
Tensed is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in tensed: D E E N S T
1 Anagram of Tensed
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to tensed:
52 words found using the letters in "Tensed"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words