Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Tenses
The definition of tenses, the meaning of the word Tenses:
Is tenses a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A grammatical category of verbs used to express distinctions of time
- v. - Become stretched or tense or taut
- v. - Increase the tension on
- v. - Become tense, nervous, or uneasy
- v. - Cause to be tense and uneasy or nervous or anxious
Tenses is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in tenses: E E N S S T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to tenses:
32 words found using the letters in "Tenses"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words